Friday, October 12, 2018

ARC Review - Reveling In Sin by Meghan March!



BLURB:

Whitney Gable is the kind of woman you fight to the death to protect.
To keep.
To cherish.
I’ve finally learned my lesson, and it’s time to prove I’m the man who’s worthy of her.
I don’t care what it takes, because failure is not an option.
No matter who or what stands in our way—this time, she’ll be mine forever.

MY REVIEW:

Just when you think you have all the secrets in the Sin Trilogy figured out, Meghan March delivers up a twist so wild, your jaw will be hitting the floor! Well played Miss March...well played!

I am completely in love with Whitney and Lincoln. Their love was so pure, strong and beautiful. You can't get a better ending than the one that was giving to us in the final book of this exciting trilogy. I was FLOORED with Reveling In Sin. I was expecting something so different than what we got but hot dang, I couldn't be more in awe of what Meghan March delivered! The story was filled with some serious edge-of-your-seat suspense and some mega twists that had my eyes practically bugging out of my head that I just did NOT see coming. And the romance...its life changing! I am SOOOOO BEYOND READY FOR WHATEVER MISS MARCH HAS COMING NEXT BECAUSE I KNOW, IT WILL BE CRAZY GOOD!

Reveling In Sin gets a JAW-DROPPING TEN SHOOTING STARS! ITS A MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment