Wednesday, October 10, 2018

ARC Review - Fool's Errand (Cartwright Brothers 4) by Lilliana Anderson!



BLURB:

I’m a tomboy through and through. But when the man of my dreams walks through my door, I want to be all woman. But that’s not how I roll…. 

Skirts and dresses, makeup and perfume. Things I knew nothing about. With my red hair and lanky body, I was just one of the guys. The ‘cool’ girl they hung out with but rarely dated seriously. Not that I had time for relationships anymore. Ever since my grandad passed, I’d been working day and night to try and salvage the failing locksmith business he’d spent his lifetime building. 

Then he walked in. Abbot Cartwright. Childhood friend. Collector of many women. I hadn’t seen him since he was thirteen. 

He grew up good. 

He also liked to play games. Games I was willing to be a part of, at first. Then things started getting serious—and illegal...

I had feelings and morals. 
Abbot didn’t have either. 
He needed my expertise, and I needed his commitment. 

Seemed neither of us was going to get one without the other. And I was getting too old to play games.

MY REVIEW:

Fool's Errand was EVERYTHING I HOPED FOR AND MORE! After reading this, its hard not to love Abbot. He was so flirty, funny, playful yet wonderfully remarkable and incredible! I swooned with every playful wink  and sexy innuendo he threw Sloane's way. And he sure knew how to use seductive logic and that boyish charm too. And Sloane, I felt like she was a badarse! She was so bold and strong, sassy, smart and pretty. The kind of pretty she didn't realize she had. And the fact that she dressed the way she liked instead of to impress men was something I absolutely ADORED about her.

These Cartwrights seemed to have gotten into a more dangerous situation in this book. Things get stickier, and we definitely get a better look at what Toby is feeling and thinking and wow...he nearly broke my heart and by the end of this book, I am rooting SO EFFING HARD for his HEA. At the same time I was also surprised, in the best way of course, with Abbot. I had no idea how loyal and sweet he really is until this book and I can honestly say I fell for him a lot. There was also some serious edge of your seat suspense that kept my heart hammering and some seriously beautiful surprises too that made my heart sing and sigh. This is one of the BEST books of the fall and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED AND NERVOUS FOR THE FINAL CARTWRIGHT STORY! And the ending...It will make you smile SO BIG! I can't get enough of these Cartwrights!

Fool's Errand gets a SWEET AS PIE FIVE SPECTACULAR STARS!


No comments:

Post a Comment