Wednesday, November 28, 2018

ARC Review - Defiance (Masters of The Shadowlands 14) by Cheriise Sincalir!




BLURB:

Z’s day begins with sadness
A phone call from a dying friend leaves psychologist Zachary Grayson determined to fulfill the old survivalist’s request--a send-off that will comfort his grieving sons.
And then turns deadly
The death threat is only the beginning…because the letter isn’t a hoax. Z walks out of his office into a barrage of bullets. He can take being shot at, but when the second shot splinters the empty child-seat in his car, he’s shaken to the core. The horror of what would have happened if his little girl had been there spurs him to action.
Master Z is a Dom, a husband, a father—every instinct drives him to protect those under his care. When the police can’t catch his stalker, he must take matters into his own hands.
He must keep danger far from those he loves.
Secrecy and distance is the key. The funeral in Alaska is the perfect location, especially since Z won’t be alone. The survivalist’s sons have grown into men with lethal skills. With their help, he can trap the shooter and keep his family safe.
As long as his impetuous and all-too-observant wife, Jessica, doesn’t discover he’s using himself as bait.
Defiance is not only a wonderful addition to the beloved Masters of the Shadowlands series, but you also get to meet the sons from the upcoming Sons of the Survivalist series. 




MY REVIEW:

For those fans of Cherise Sinclair's HIGHLY ADDICTIVE Masters Of The Shadowlands who love and adore Master Z and Jessica, you will NOT want to miss Defiance! This novella is A MUST READ! I was immediately smitten with what I read and got lost in the world of Master Z and his beautiful family as well as the danger that he finds himself in. This is passionate and SIIIIIZLING HOT and loaded with heart-stopping danger. But oh, I also got to witness Jessica's sassy and bold side and I couldn't help but admire her and smile with her spunk. 

I swear, when I dived into Defiance I got lost in a story that had brought many emotions to the forefront. I swooned over Master Z's commanding ways and cried over certain parts and smiled long and hard over the love and devotion Master Z has for Jessica and vice versa. They have such beautiful, caring and extremely heart-melting relationship. I can't for the life of me, get sick of these Master of The Shadowlands stories and novellas! Defiance gives me all the warm feelings and I get the swooping sensations in my belly that can practically bring me to my knees with both arousal and fulfillment. Cherise Sinclair makes me happy with how she writes and will always make me come back BEGGING for more!

Defiance gets a SENSUAL AND HEART-STOPPING FIVE BIG BOLD STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment