Saturday, November 17, 2018

ARC Review - Lavender by DD Moss!


BLURB:

Four of my best friends and I started a journey five years ago not knowing where it would take us. We built an empire from the bottom up, and now we are successful businesswomen. But one thing has been missing: love. 

My name is Lavender Raine. I’m the VP of Marketing for ScentSations and a wildflower at heart. 

Jackson Rayburn has been my friend and my secret love most of my life. Our timing has never been right. 

Will our timing finally be right? Will I be able to accept his secrets? Will he accept mine? 

The storm is coming. Will we survive it together or be forever ripped apart? 

MY REVIEW:

Gosh, my first DD Moss book and I am kind of obsessed! Lavender has lots of delicious sizzle and a spoonful of suspense that makes this story extra special. The characters are rich and wonderful and the there are plenty of twists and surprises interlaced with some swoon worthy romance. 

Lavender is a book that is interesting, entertaining and both sweet and sultry. Its precisely what I was looking for. I give this story a FABULOUS FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment