Thursday, November 15, 2018

ARC Review - Just a California Girl (Betting On Love 1) by Naomi Springthorp!



BLURB:

Who knew I’d meet the love of my life on a girls night in Las Vegas? Definitely not me.

“Remember the moment we’re together when I’m your world and nothing else exists. I’ve never had that with anybody else and I’m willing to bet you haven’t either.”

Those heartfelt words that fell from his lips have taken residence in my head, crushing my soul since I haven’t told him who I am. What if he doesn’t want the real me?

Danny’s a hunky metal head with soulful brown eyes. His sexy tiger tattoo makes me burn from the inside out. He’s everything I want and need.

I want to keep him. But, I can’t tell him I love him until I confess my innocuous lie. I wouldn’t believe it myself.

Betting on Love… could be the riskiest gamble of all.
 

MY REVIEW:

I am LOVING this new Betting On Love series by Naomi Springthorp so far! Just a California Girl was flirty, sexy, will-bring-a-smile-to-your-face-in-just-2.0 seconds and wickedly entertaining! Readers will really like Jackie and Danny. These two have sparks galore and amazing chemistry. The banter between them is crazy fun and delightful. I loved watching the story unfold and I got absolutely lost in it. I didn't want to come out of it! 

This new Betting On Love story was seriously well written. The characters are spontaneous and amusing and the story is sexy and entertaining. It was hard to put down and I am already craving the second book. 

Just A California Girl gets a FLIRTY AND FUN FIVE STEAMY STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment