Sunday, November 11, 2018

ARC Review - Don't Love A Liar by Cynthia Eden!



BLURB:

I’ve been a criminal, a thief, and a killer. I’ve been the hero who rushes in to save the day. I’ve been the corporate CEO who runs the world. I’ve been everything. 

I’ve been nothing. 

That’s my talent. I’m a chameleon, I can become anyone, and I can do anything. I do whatever it takes to get the job done. 

This time, she’s the job. I’m supposed to get close to her. I’m supposed to find out everything she knows about a killer who is turning Louisiana red with blood. Only Kennedy Clarke isn’t what I expect. Not the rich party girl. She’s scared, and lost, and she’s a victim in this tangled web. She wants someone to rely on. Someone who will help her when the whole world falls in flames around her. 

She thinks I’m that guy. She’s wrong. I’m the one working against her even as I swear to protect her. 

She needs to be careful. She needs to stop making me want her so much. Because the longer I’m with her, I’m not so sure what’s right and what’s wrong any longer. 

Be careful, Kennedy. DON’T LOVE A LIAR. 

Ready for a dark and dangerous romantic suspense? Be careful who you trust, and remember that no one is really who you think…DON’T LOVE A LIAR.

MY REVIEW:

GAWD YESSSSSSSSSS! ANOTHER ULTRA THRILLING, EXCITING, SUPERB ROMANTIC SUSPENSE FROM ONE OF MY TOP AUTHORS, CYNTHIA EDEN! 

Don't Love A Liar was and is FANTASTIC! Full of energy, sizzling sexual chemistry, outstanding characters and an addicting storyline and plot, this book was impossible to put down. I was ensnared by Remy and Kennedy's story. The story was loaded with action, heart pounding suspense and the kind of romance I would die for. It is one of the most highly anticipated reads of November and I am so happy to say it exceeded ALL my expectations! It was a thrill and an honor to read this. 

Don't Love A Liar gets a SUPERB FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment