Tuesday, May 14, 2019

ARC Review - Hardboiled Lust by Allison Moss!



BLURB:

Lillian is my boss’s daughter. Being the first man to touch her could get me killed. She’s completely, 100% off-limits. 
Lucky for her, I’ve never been good at playing by the rules. 

I’m not the type of guy you bring home to meet mom and dad. More like the jacked, tattooed stud you sneak in during your rebellious phase to make your toes curl. And that’s exactly the way I like it. A mob fixer in Sutter City has no time for attachments. 

But that’s before the mob boss I work for orders me to act as a bodyguard for his 18-year-old daughter. 

Lillian is cute, sassy, and irresistibly attractive. It takes about five minutes for me to realize I’ve never felt this way about a woman before. I want her so badly it hurts, like nothing else in my life even matters. 

But this is so, so not allowed. Lillian is my boss’s daughter. I’m supposed to be guarding her with my life, not enjoying the touch of her soft skin, not savoring the sweet taste of her perfect lips. 

And when I find out that my innocent little angel has never even been touched by a man before… 

I guess that’s another thing I’m not supposed to be doing. 

Lucky for her, I’m not the kind of guy who does what he’s supposed to. 

I’m going to show Lillian how a real man makes his woman feel. 

I had so much fun writing Blade and Lillian's story! This is over-the-top, smutty insta-love of the purest kind. Some action, some adventure, but mostly just a growly, possessive alpha claiming his woman. Happy reading! As always, this book can be fully enjoyed as a standalone read. 

Safe. HEA. No cheating, no love triangles, no cliffhangers. 18+

MY REVIEW:

WOWZA FOLKS! Prepare yourselves for a tempting and spicy and ultra yummy feast with this newest story from Allison Moss! 

Miss Moss is quickly becoming a new favorite author to me. Her stories are INST-HOT and make me burn in the most decadent and dirty of ways. Hardboiled Lust is another fantastic example of a book well written! Its fast paced with a insta lust and love that I find erotic and heart melting. The characters are fabulous and amazing while the plot is crazy exhilarating. The flow of the book is PERFECT and I do so love this type of story. Its filthy sweet and delectable and makes me mouth water. What a treat!

Hardboiled Lust gets a LUSTY FIVE INSTA HOT STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment