Thursday, May 30, 2019

ARC Review - Rock Her Crazy by Cassandra Lawson!



BLURB:

I’ve got it all—an amazing band, fans screaming when I take the stage, and groupies vying for my affection. Well, maybe I don’t have everything. There’s no man to share my life with, mostly because I attract the wrong guys. Somewhere along the way, people decided that I’m a dominatrix. Sure, I’m a strong woman, but I much prefer having a man pin me to a wall and kiss me senseless to having him lick my boots. Yes, guys really offer that regularly, much to the amusement of my bandmates.

Jared Roberts isn’t one of those submissive guys offering to lick my boots, and something tells me he can kiss a woman senseless. Of course, it doesn’t matter since Jared doesn’t like me, or so I thought until he was assigned as my personal security. Once I started spending more time with Jared, he became my number one fantasy guy, and it didn’t take long to realize I wasn’t the only one waking up alone with tangled sheets and an aching need.

With my stalker creating even more problems for me, the last thing I should be thinking about is getting involved with Jared. I should be more concerned with him protecting me. Still, I can’t help but wonder if he’d have an easier time keeping me safe if he was much closer. If nothing else, he could help me with my aching need.

MY REVIEW:

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! Ready for another AWE-MAZING story from Cassandra Lawson featuring a bad arse heroine and a hero who will make your panties AND heart melt in a heartbeat? Rock Her Crazy satisfied my EVERY desire in this book!

This book is CRAZY good! Jared and Harley is my favorite couple! Harley is strong, bold, beautiful, talented and who needs a equally strong hero and I feel she got that with Jared. And Jared, oh WOWZA, this guy made me SWOON and SIGH, and MELT! Add in some good solid suspense and a wild romantic ride between these two and we get a story that gave me the good vibes. There was plenty of wickedly delicious sexy times along with sizzling chemistry, great banter and a plot that was both smooth and perfect. This is my favorite book HANDS DOWN. I loved Jared and Harley with every fiber of my being and enjoyed the heck out of their story. 

Rock Her Crazy gets a WONDERFUL FIVE AMAAAAAAZING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment