Monday, September 10, 2018

ARC Review - Guilty As Sin (Book 2 of the Sin Trilogy) by Meghan March!



BLURB:

Guilty until proven innocent.
That’s the way the world works, right?
I’m tired of being convicted without evidence, all because my last name is Gable.
The Riscoffs might own this town, but I’m done following their rules.
If only I could forget just how easily Lincoln Riscoff can drag me under his spell.

MY REVIEW:

A TRUCK LOAD OF ANGST, DRAMA, TWISTS AND UNFORGETTABLE LOVE TO KEEP READERS HANGING ON THE EDGE! 

One of the things that stand out the most about Whitney and Lincoln is that their love is so compelling and insanely special. Even when things get rocky, neither one of them can let go of the other. Its beautiful and impossible to resist! And the ending...WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! I am shaking with the desire to finish this trilogy! I am addicted and feel an all consuming need to find out what happens next! Whitney and Lincoln are UNFORGETTABLE!

Guilty As Sin gets A EDGY, ADDICTING, INSANELY GOOD FIVE SHOOTING, SPARKLING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment