Saturday, September 29, 2018

ARC Review - Gym Junkie by T.L. Swan!



BLURB:

We’ve all done it, salivated
Over a guy at the gym, imagined the unimaginable.
Wanted what we can’t have.

Only my fantasy has turned into an obsession.
Every night like clockwork he’s there.
Every night like clockwork I’m ready.

I’m not the kind of girl who does this kind of thing and 
he’s exactly the kind of man that does.

He’s as sexy AF.
Dominant as all hell.
Built like a machine.

And when he turns up at my work

My worst f**king nightmare.

MY REVIEW:
Gym Junkie wasn't what I was expecting it to be. It was sexy and steamy but it was more than that. It was so different.  The storyline and plot wasn't as great as I imagined it to be after reading the synopsis but I would consider it decent. The characters were my favorite by far though. The hero is strong, alpha and sexy as sin while our heroine  seemed a bit unsure and sassy. 

Even though this isn't my favorite book I have ever read, I still thought it was good. I was a bit annoyed here and there over certain situations but overall not a bad read. Definitely worth reading. 

Gym Junkie gets a NOT TOO BAD THREE SPARKLING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment