Sunday, September 30, 2018

ARC Review - Rush by Brooke Page!



BLURB:

Bait.
That's all she is.
Nothing more.
Nothing else.

And that's why she's wanted,
And in danger.

Lauren Owens is so much more.
She's everything.
Falling for her was never my intention.
But, I couldn't resist,
Her charm,
Her vulnerability,
Her spirit and drive,
And her unimaginable innocence.

And that's exactly why my father wants her, 
For his own gain.
Now, it's up to me to take him down,
Stop him once and for all,
Protecting her every step of the way.

Saving her would mean only one thing:
I won't get to love her. 


MY REVIEW:

What a spectacular first book in the Riptide series! Rush was GOOD. The kind of GOOD I love talking about. This story had me utterly engaged and flipping the pages way too quickly because I couldn't seem to want to put it down. The characters interested me right from the start and the plot had my heart racing and that ending...WOW, WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! 

I feel like I got everything and then some with Rush. The writing was superb and the story flowed just right and it was both exciting, surprising and thrilling. From the moment I started this book I was hooked. It seemed so flawless and left me with an ache and the need to know what happens next. Very impressive!

Rush gets a SO GOOD I MUST URGE YOU TO READ THIS FIVE SHOOTING STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment