Wednesday, June 21, 2017

ARC Review - Untamable Lover by Rosalie Redd!



BLURB:

Submit…or lose him forever.

As alpha of the feline shifters, Demir will do whatever is necessary to protect his kind. When his independent and headstrong second in command takes on a dangerous solo mission for revenge, he goes to her aid. As they battle the enemy, not only must he must fight his internal demons, but also his desire to claim her as his mate.

Battle-hardened Aramie leads a band of female warriors to search for the sacred blue sunstone. The unthinkable happens and she spirals into a frenzied need for vengeance to avenge her loved one’s death. She hunts for the killer while Demir’s life is on the line, and she must decide—submit to him as his mate, or lose him forever. 

MY REVIEW:

I have to admit, I really didn't care for Demir all that much just from the first book...until the end. And than I thought just maybe he could be redeemed. Lo and behold he did VERY VERY MUCH  get redeemed. I felt like in Untamable Lover he became a very likable character and one great hero by the end. I loved how Demir seemed to regret and almost, reform as he is unable to move with the paralysis for some time. I think that really helped him to redeem himself. Aramie was a great heroine. Strong, passionate, and surprisingly caring she really was a good fit for Demir. 

This story had many great twists and surprises you don't see coming. It was action packed, thrilling, oh so sexy and perfectly balanced with heat and heart. I really am enjoying this fantastic series by Miss Redd! Intertwined in a fascinating world with a number of amazing characters, creatures, dangers, and sweet, sultry passion. This series just gets better and better and Untamable Lover really surprised me in a good way with how I ended up really liking a hero I was not all that sure about from the first book. Just WOW!

Untamable Lover gets a SUPER SEXY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment