Monday, June 12, 2017

ARC Review - Untouchable Lover Worlds of Lemuria: Earth Colony #1 by Rosalie Redd!


BLURB:

This is an alternate cover edition for ISBN: 9781944419004 

King Noeh wants to live his single life, fight his enemy, and honor his goddess by winning the war over Earth’s most precious resource—water. Bonding to a female shifter is not part of the plan, not until his goddess insists he take a queen by the next full moon or lose his crown. When he rescues a beautiful female from the enemy’s grasp, a forbidden attraction blooms, and he must decide between his kingdom and his heart.

Melissa hunts for a new place she can call home, one far away from her controlling master who vowed to make her his concubine. Captured by the enemy and tortured to near death, she’s rescued by a brooding, handsome king. When her master shows up at the king’s underground Keep, the tension escalates. She struggles to keep the honorable king at arm’s length, but she can’t ignore the compelling desire he ignites in her soul.

MY REVIEW:


HOW HAVE I NOT FOUND THESE GLORIOUS BOOKS SOONER?? Seriously, Untouchable Lover was PERFECT! The amazing worlds, the gods, the different types of paranormals was all so stunning and descriptive. I could picture everything so clearly, like I was standing there witnessing it all face to face. I absolutely ADORED King Noeh! He is strong, protective, caring, surprisingly gentle and the way he was with Melissa left my heart clenching and my entire being just lite right up with happiness! I LOOOVE a strong, sexy, caring alpha and we get JUST that with King Noeh. And Melissa she is strong but kind, compassionate but tough, and bold  but caring and she just matched Noeh's inner strength to perfection. OMG I want to hold Untouchable Lover close to my heart forever and ever!

Rosalie Redd writes some sizzling, passion filled romance that leaves my heart flying with pure joy. Her characters are brilliant, fun, full of life and the sex is bold and sexy and the romance...SIGH WORTHY FOR SURE. Untouchable Lover is completely fresh and oh so sexy and one of  a kind and I can't WAIT to read the next one!

Untouchable Lover gets a SINFULLY SEDUCTIVE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its breathtaking and beautiful and the Worlds of Lemuria completely captured me heart and soul..ITS UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING! AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment