Saturday, May 7, 2016

ARC Review - Andromeda's Reign by K.S. Haigwood & Anne Conley!



BLURB:

The Moonrising story continues… 

The Alpha Lion of Las Vegas, Ace Keller, has luck on his side, at the poker table and with the ladies, calling bluffs and breaking hearts whenever the notion strikes him. 

After bonding with the Alpha Wolf of Montgomery, Alabama, fate flips Ace's simple world upside down when he finds himself desiring only one woman in his life — Andromeda. But not only does he want her, he needs her touch in order to live. 

The bond forces them to feel each other's emotions and hear each other's thoughts, which wouldn't be a problem except Andromeda is in love with a Master Vampire, and Ace has dark secrets of his own that could put her in danger. 


MY REVIEW:

HOLY MOLY, another angst filled, sexy, passionate romance with surprises, twists, and action in Andromeda's Reign by the amazing authors, K.S. Haigwood and Anne Conley! I absolutely adored these characters. I loved Ace, Andromeda, and yes, Phoenix since the first book and I can say, my love for ALL of them as grown even more in book 2. This story blew me out of the water with its incredible intensity of the bond between Andromeda and Ace. 

Now I have to say, with Miss Haigwood and Miss Conley writing together, I never knew where the story would take us, at least not until the very end. It amazes me too. The many mysteries and twists you don't expect but adds a whole new anticipated level to the experience as I was reading. I am super eager to see where else these two fabulous authors will take us in the next book, which I am HIGHLY looking forward to! I MUST know what will happen next!

So with all that said, let me tell you what I give this incredible second book to the Moonrising series. And that is an INCREDIBLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! The surprises and angst, and damn, the twists, had me biting my lip and on the edge of my seat. Its too good to give it anything less. A MUST MUST MUST READ! 

1 comment: