Monday, May 23, 2016

ARC Review - Water World Warrior by Lisa Lace!



BLURB:

Why would I want to be married to an alien? 

I should not have applied to TerraMates. The idea was crazy. I'm a young woman, in the prime of my life. 

But I was desperate. 

When I landed on another world, his appearance intrigued me. He dripped sexuality and moved like an animal. We have three days together before he sets sail without me. Am I going to escape or submit to my desires?


MY REVIEW:

Water World Warrior is like a combination of pirate and sci-fi romance mixed together. It was that uniqueness that intrigued me. Its different yet sexy and oh so interesting. I liked the characters and how they came to be together. The fact that everything is wonderfully detailed helped me draw a wonderful picture in my head of everything that just was gasp-worthy. I loved the romance and the steamy scenes. So. Good.

This is my first book by Lisa Lace and the first Terramates novel and I really don't want it to be my last. I love sexy alien romances and this one is just too unique to give up! I loved the pirate like thrill and the sci-fi quality that just stunned me. A truly enjoyable read.

Water World Warrior gets a FANTASTIC FOUR SHOOTING STARS! A DEFINITE MUST CHECK OUT STORY AND SERIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment