Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Wet 'n Wild Navy SEALS Box-set!



BLURB: NA


MY REVIEW:

So many fantastic short stories in one incredible box-set! I loved every single one too! We get a couple stories from authors I couldn't wait to read, and others I was reading for the first time and that were really good, I know I will be looking the rest of the authors up later. 

I enjoy stories featuring sexy SEALS and there is no denying that this box-set left me completely satisfied and beyond happy. Each author wrote a story that was good. I don't think there was one, I could actually complain about. All were wonderfully written with sweetness and sexiness. The heroes are ones I adored and I hope to find more box-sets with these authors included.

Wet N' Wild Navy SEALS gets a SWEET FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! And every author deserved those STARS. I loved them all, especially Caitlyn O' Leary's story featuring my favorite Midnight Delta Couple, Mason and Sophia!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment