Friday, October 21, 2016

ARC Review - The Hitman's Possession by Tia Lewis!



BLURB:

I'm a hard, ruthless, and brutal killer… but I'm not letting her go. 

I'm the most feared man in South Boston. I've earned that title and the nickname “The Animal.” Women may think it’s because I'm wild in bed, and one night with me and they’d f*cking know it. 

But there’s a darker reason for my reputation... I think nothing about ending a life. Feelings are a luxury I can’t afford. 

Until her. 

I hear Tess cry for help and I give into the urge to help her. One look at her and I knew I had to risk it all to rescue her. I'm no knight in shining armor; I'm saving her so I can keep the sexy spitfire for myself.

But the mob wants her back. She wasn’t meant to live through that night. 

No f*cking way I'm going to let that happen. Tess ignites a fire within me like nothing I've ever known. Her legs are meant to be wrapped around me, and only me. I'll take on the whole Russian mob ―hell, the whole world―to keep the one woman who’s meant to belong to me. 

I'll kill every bastard that tries to take her away. She can try to run, but she’s not getting away from this hitman. She's my possession now. 

MY REVIEW:

Dirty, edgy, scary, HOT AS F**K, The Hitman's Possession will have you panting and secretly thrilled. I was honestly surprised how much I enjoyed this romance because I didn't realize that it was a Dark Romance until I got it (yea, totally didn't pay attention). But honestly, This book was WAY BETTER then I ever could of imagined. Sure it was a bit dark and broody and scary at times, but there was also a surprising amount of sweetness and protectiveness that came with it. 

I wouldn't consider reading Dark Romances all the time. Only from Tia Lewis, I think. She created a unique dark world that contained a scary as hell Hitman with a decent heart that turned out to be a HOT HOT alpha man. I still am shocked how much I really LOVED this story! Seriously, this book was perfectly written with a great couple and twists and turns you don't quite expect. Its hot as hell and perfectly dirty. WOW!

The Hitman's Possession gets a SINFULLY EDGY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I couldn't stop reading this book and I am already eager for another dark taste from Miss Lewis.




No comments:

Post a Comment