Wednesday, August 16, 2017

ARC Review - Cockloft by K.C. Lynn


BLURB:

Cockloft: A firefighter term used as a structural space above ceiling and below rafters, often connecting adjacent occupancies and permitting fire to spread laterally, often unseen.

Gabriel Martinez is the most arrogant and infuriating man I’ve ever met. He has a knee-weakening smirk that makes me want to kiss—no—slap it off his rude, sexy face. Judging by his ego, you’d think the hose in his pants is as big as the one on his fire truck. Not that I know anything about that nor do I want to. Nope, not at all. He’s already been forgotten like last season’s Michael Kors.

CeCe Kensington is as pretentious and spoiled as they come. The ridiculous purses she shoulders around are as big as her attitude. And don’t get me started on her mile-long legs or full, glossy lips that are meant to be wrapped around a guy’s… If she only knew the dirty things I think about doing to that sassy mouth of hers, she'd be hightailing it back to her side of town.

✿¸.•´¸✿*´¨) ¸.•*¨✿

When the beautiful boutique owner and sexy firefighter meet in the most unlikely situation, their two worlds collide, creating an explosion of misperceptions and combustible heat, trapping them in a fire they never saw coming. 

MY REVIEW:

Cocloft, a fun, sassy, sweet, fiery passionate romance that sizzles and leaves burn marks on your ereader and in your heart! This rom-com starts off with a gorgeous cover that instantly makes you think warm and toasty thoughts, then the story starts off all sassy like and turns sweet, and back to sassy, and then passion flares and roars and oh boy, that chemistry between Gabriel and CeCe is RED HOT and FIERY as heck! 

This book is all sorts of sweet, sexy fun with heart felt moments and seductive ones too. The characters are complex and amazing and the plot...IRRESISTIBLE! I giggled, I fanned myself a time or two...ok, maybe more. And the romance I found to be PERFECT. It left me feeling complete, satisfied, and wishing for my very own firefighter. K.C. Lynn's book, just DID it for me!

Cockloft gets a FIERY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Super charged, sexy as sin, and oh so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment