Monday, August 21, 2017

ARC Review - Finding Peace (Breaking Free Book 2) by Becca Taylor!



BLURB:

Alyssa Amsel is tired of promises, especially broken ones. The plan is to build a home and a life with her long-time boyfriend, Mike. With each passing day, her dreams of that future seem to slip further away. When their living arrangements grow chaotic, Alyssa makes a decision that she hopes will bring peace back into her life. What she isn’t expecting is Bentley Jacobs.
From the moment Bentley first lays his eyes on Alyssa, he wants to claim her. However, timing and luck are not on his side. When fate steps in, giving him a second chance, Bentley is determined to be her knight in shining armor. He wants to sweep her off her feet and give her the life he knows she deserves.
Will Alyssa ever look at Bentley as more than just a friend? What will it take for to her realize her missing peace is only steps away?
 


MY REVIEW:

A tender, sweet, dreamy romance from Becca Taylor! Finding Peace swept me off my feet from the moment I read the blurb! But once I started on this beauty, I REALLY fell...and fell HARD for this romance. Its charming, sigh-worthy and has such intense passion and sweet as pie romance that just leaves me in...such a happy place.

This is the kind of romance you can't help but to sigh and get all hearts-in-the-eyes over. Its fun, its sexy, its sweet, and I really liked how well I felt connected to Bentley and Alyssa. I am VERY impressed with Becca Taylor and just want to brag about her books to anyone who will listen!

Finding Peace gets a CAN-I-READ-THAT-AGAIN-RIGHT-NOW FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I nearly swooned with this story and that I LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment