Wednesday, August 16, 2017

ARC Review - Sperm Donor Wanted by S.L. Romines


BLURB:

White ribbon-like goop that shoots from a dude’s bologna pony when he blows his load. 

Also referred to as: super jizz, funky spunk, baby batter, splooge, baby gravy, jerk sauce, salty surprise, penis pudding, nut butter, pecker snot, red eye surprise, tittie dressing, etc…

{Gia}
Call it what you want. All I know is I need it. All of it. A fully loaded turkey baster or a bucket chock full, it doesn’t matter. I need the love liquid, and Roman Blake is just the dude for the job. 

{Roman}
When I realized that the woman ditched in front of my house was in fact Gia Avery, it was literally a blast from the past kinda moment. But it was when I found out why she was here that made me nearly lose my shit.

This is the crazy, out-of-bounds, totally insane, whacked out to the core, piss your pants, make-your-mama-scream, funny as hell story about Gia and Roman and what it means to take sperm donation to a whole other level. 

MY REVIEW:

A UPROARIOUSLY HILARIOUS, ENTERTAINING ROMANTIC COMEDY UNLIKE ANY I HAVE EVER READ! Sperm Donor Wanted had me laughing out loud at every turn. It was fun, dirty, sassy, sexy, flirty, and full of flare, and a unique combination of characters that will have you loving them as well as the way S.L. Romines writes. 

This is some of the funniest stuff I have read this summer. I think I laughed so hard at times, I might of hurt myself. I definitely feel like my stomach got a workout thats for sure. This is just seriously fun...I can't describe how much fun this book was and how much I ADORE the quirky way Miss Romines writes! 

Sperm Donor Wanted gets a THIS WILL MAKE YOUR FACE HURT FROM SMILING AND GIGGLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment