Saturday, August 19, 2017

ARC Review - Turo's Fated Mate by Elle Boon!



BLURB:

A LONE WOLF OLDER THAN ALL THE OTHERS, SEARCHING FOR THAT ONE TO COMPLETE HIM. A HUMAN FEMALE, LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO LOVE HER AS SHE IS. WILL THEY FIND EACH OTHER, BEFORE A CREATURE THEY NEVER EXPECTED, TRIES TO DESTROY THEM BOTH, OR WILL FATE GIVE THEM WHAT THEY BOTH CRAVE? True Love. 


MY REVIEW:

The seventh book in Elle Boon's popular Iron Wolves series is SPECTACULAR! Turo has waited MANY years for his true mate to come, and when he finally meets her, its more than he expected. Its an instant attraction, scorching, sizzling romance with sexilicious times, heart-thumping action with very witty banter! I mean, some of the stuff these wolves come up with makes me laugh out loud, and shake my head at the amusing absurdity of it all...I can't ask for more than that.

Elle Boon REALLY outdid herself with Turo's Fated Mate. Every time I think the last hero she wrote of is my favorite, she is bound and determined to give me a new one that outshines them all...and Turo SOOOOO did! I LOVED everything about this book! Its thrilling and sexy, and CRAZY GOOD! 

Turo's Fated Mate gets an INSANELY FABULOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its utterly brilliant! 


ADD IT TO YOUR TBR LIST ON GOODREADS:




TEASERS:













RELEASING AUGUST 22nd! PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment